Friday, November 21, 2014

The silhouette of love

Your love is like a silhouette, Oh! Blossom.
I felt like I had a hang of things,
but when you smiled and waved, my heart concaved,
and I knew it was the best of beginnings!

Those days were like the warm hue of sunrise.
I felt your caresses like a pillow of feathers,
So much carefree solace in your loving embrace,
and your streaks of love, my most precious treasures.

But, now its like the dusky fog of a winter sunset.
your smiles and words have become lesser each day
I cannot feel you close, but then again I suppose,
Its not the blossom's fault that the dew drop fades away...

Now, its like the last rays of darkness holding on into Sunrise.
I want to see the light, feel your benign kiss on my forehead,
A dew drop can complain, its attempts to hold on but in vain,
Will the dawn not make a way for it to fall on the blossom again?

2 comments:

  1. I know I promised you a reply post, and that I will write. In time. Till then, I came about to tell you - this was beautiful and made me contemplate and question my equation with Him. That is again a different story... however...

    Maybe sometimes, its not about the dew drop's ability to hold on, maybe it could be an altogether new dimension that is coming its way. Maybe it doesn't have to fret.

    I remember writing this once - "...He made me realise that I might grope, resist, and even restrict myself in my journey towards Him, constantly wanting familiarity and comfort. However, He will push me against odds, making me realise, I don’t need a cane, for I am not here to walk familiar paths. I am here to fly amidst the unknown beauty within and beyond this world... ...With His guiding wind under my wing, I shall fly, and so shall all of us <3 To that liberating flight!"

    So - maybe - just maybe - while the dew is thinking about walking - the dawn is designing a whole new adventurous flight for it to become a blossom in itself :)

    What say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was beautifully put babe - I agree:-)

    ReplyDelete