Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Leaving to the next chapter...

Anne of Green gables called those big changes in life as the "Bend in the road"...the ones that you couldn't quite see but will be quite upon you when you make the turn! Well, I'am at one such bend right now....I have not yet come upon the bend so I don't know what bend has in store for me. Its a waiting game and I am rapidly losing patience! Oh would you come already!

There's a song that goes,

Don't wanna be here,
somewhere I'd rather be.
But when I get there,
I might find its not for me!

I'am SURE the writer has gone through the agony and anxiety of waiting for the bend in the road! There is no way he could have just captured the feeling in my thoughts and put it in verse like that without having felt something similar!

The viscious circle of wanting to DO something, but backing out, because we're not sure if its the right thing to do, and then wistfully staring at the bend in the road, is an innovative form of torture that nature has designed in its sinister moments!



No comments:

Post a Comment