Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thinking of you...and wishing - that you are thinking of me...

Like a rosy blush on a lovely pale cheek,
like a string of pearls that make the week,
like the tinge of baege on a dusky eve,
your charming presence my heart does believe -

Will sprinkle hope where faith is weak,
Fill my heart with the hope that I seek,
with a wave of romance my heart flutters,
as I think of my feelings in clutters...

Your smile renews my trust in the world,
the breeze of love which brushes your curl,
gives a thrill to the very marrow and soul,
and turns my heart from yonder to thou!

Your touch and your word - a loving caress,
cleanses my soul and heart from a mess,
Your pat on the back of a worthy one,
moists my eye as I want to be the one!

The one to make you proud and gay
your heart in a dance of melody as you say,
"There goes my beloved, my flesh and blood"
and my heart would unfurl like petals from a bud!

And the ageless wisdom whispers in my ears-
whatever be the struggles, tiffs and tears,
For your word, your love, your touch and pride,
my heart is moved to stride paths left untried!

What is this life, if not to feel,
your all embracing love, 'fore you I kneel,
Its the only spring that moists my soul -
Blessed is the life that is breezed by your love!!!

1 comment:

  1. tht was wndrful Potter...

    u caught me rt 4m "Like a rosy blush on a lovely pale cheek"...

    indeed Blessed is the life that is breezed by HIS love!!!

    sigh am missing Him already...

    ReplyDelete