Thursday, August 13, 2009

wel.....and after all the waiting...here it is!!!!the D day

Happy birthday to you!Happy birthday to you!Happy birthday dearest darling, happy birthday to you..........!!!!!
So....How was your day??? I was just thinking...When i came to meet you in the temple....that if its my birthday - I and my family and friends would celebrate, i would get gifts from near and dear ones and go to bed with a smile...and there ends the story. But today, on your birthday, the whole world gets ready, the gandharvas play celestial music to wake you, radha(and all of your 60,000 girlfriends for that matter) welcome you to face the morning with their beautiful smiles.....and below.....on earth....everyone wakes up with a festive spirit, heart as fresh as your beloved butter, and make all possible delicacies to adorn your table....and in the temples, the priests are shaking their "kondais" (a pony that hindu priests usually wear at the top of their head, while the rest of the head is bald) and reciting your names away to glory, the heavenly music of nadaswarams and thavils fill the air and my!my!my!....phew.....must say that being god has its privileges.....
And must say that being every girl's dream boy has added to your cholestrol content huh??
Ok ok ....i know its your birthday - so I will not scold you as much as I would love to...
And that just reminds me of these lovely verses - "kaun kehte hain bhagwan aate nahin - tum meera ki jaise bulate nahin (Who says that the lord will not come at your call, its just that you dont call him like how Meera did)!!!Just dreaming of how divinely handsome you would be looking in your new dress today makes me catch my breath!:-).....dearest Darling - hope you enjoy your day today infinitely - and just in case you want me to do anything to make your day better - you know where to catch me right? - and just so you know I would be sleeping at 11:oopm today:-)
happy Birthday again dearest of Krishnas - i love you 100 times, nay 1000000000 times as much as I love Anne or Darcy and now that saying something!:-)
Just want to end with my fav bhajan which you gave me as a gift on my birthday -
Ghana Ghana neela vadana athi sundara
Megha shyamala madhava murahara
mandasmitha mukha radha manohara
Govinda gopala natawara giridhara........

2 comments:

  1. my! that was one heck of a post Potter... funny thing is u r tellin about our Kahn's attitude - jus read ur post then we will kno who has what ;) lol...

    loved the humour n love combo...

    but u stating u lik krishna as much as anne n darcy was toooooo much...

    "kaun kehte hain bhagwan aate nahin - tum meera ki jaise bulate nahin" - true indeed...

    ps. kahn, pm dint sleep at 11 - we both were busy chatting as u know... so lets do something abt the lie, shall we?! ;)

    hpy bday dearie - luv ya loads.... XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehhehe - your PS is the highlight as usual - god knows where u get them

    ReplyDelete