Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Bluessss!! - Part 2

Well well well!!! Who would have expected my boss to actually read this post of mine - http://thesilhouetteoflove.blogspot.com/2011/09/monday-mornings.html and ACTUALLY mail me her reply!!!

Well - I think just laughed out LOUD at her way of looking at it and HAD to share it - I couldnt rob you guys off the pleasure of a well deserved laugh! So here goes - 

As sent to my official mail ID sent from my BOSS - 

"Further to the blog below (in true corporate mail etiquette), appended are a few thoughts from the so called “boss bomb”….



Funny really…me a boss and funnier still…me a bomb?!!! How exciting it would have been to just be the latter with an added suffix of “shell” added…but again I too am digressing.



Firstly in my 5 years of hard core corporate experience I’ve never understood why some people just have  to work over the weekend and get your mail box flooded even before you start feeling the blues of the Monday. Get a life dude…if you don’t have one please sleep off your weekend…why screw things  for those who do have a life and have fun things to do? 10.00am and still only 25% through my mailbox and  I make a deal…Next week, it would be my turn to make other people’s life miserable over the weekend! But then every Monday the weekend’s history repeats itself…adding a deeper tinge of blue to the blue.



And boss…its tough being a boss…u have to boss others and there is someone to boss you…so you are like the mashed alu-pyaaz in between a grilled sandwich…u feel the heat either ways….either your boss gets heated or the ones you boss get heated (pardon my language). And on Monday mornings…invariably both do. And in some cases…there will be that odd employee or business lead who will take pleasure in digging out you poor alu-pyaz and gulping you directly…while leaving aside the boss and the team just ‘coz he loves alu-pyaz better than the sandwich bread…(pardon my language again)



Sigh…wish one could sleep just a little more, and spend just an hour more with the newspaper and yes some bit more chatting over breakfast….and then just let the day go at its own pace. I wonder, how does a Vijay Mallya spend start his Monday or a Bill Gates or for that matter Padma, my cleaning lady….



But what is light without darkness and sadness without happiness….and what so what pleasure would a Sunday have without a Monday !! To all the Mondays that have gone and will come again…there is light at the end of the week!"







No comments:

Post a Comment